300KW Speed 10m / Min PU Sandwich Panel Machine Steel Thickness Reach 0.8mm
The multi-layered laminator is consisted of the press and the rail stands. Two worktables move into the press and the other two stay on rail stands. Initially, put the top and the bottom sheets inside of mould frames and then seal, after that, feed the worktables into the press. When worktables inside the press moves out orderly, the other two feed in at the same time. Upon the finish of feeding, the press will close and slant at a angle, waiting for injecting PU raw materials from the PU mixing head into different panels. Meanwhile materials start foaming and curing. At this time, mould frames on worktables moved out for taking out the finished products.
Applicable Raw Material
Color steel, Galvanized sheet, Aluminum sheet
Specifications of Producible Sandwich Panel
30-200 (Not including height of corrugation)
(m/min) Production Speed
(mm) Valid length of double belt conveyor
(Bar) Work pressure on pouring foam
(KW) Total power
(mm) Total Size (Length x Width x Height)
130000 x 15000 x 6000
1. Beautiful sandwich panels with high practicality, such as insulation, sound-proofing and flame retardance.
2. Hot air circulation furnace strictly controls PU foaming and solidification temperature in suitable range.
3. Precise measurement, high stability, little dust making of the high pressure foaming system protect worker’s health from harm in producing.
4. Using 141B (or cyclopentane), instead of CFC as vesicant, PU foaming treatment becomes an environment-friendly production technology.
5. Special double belt conveyor design ensures flat surface, even thickness and anti-deformation of panels.
6. User-friendly design and simple operation control system: HMI together with PLC computer.